AIM
Nohimn01

Happy B-Day Zero Happy B-Day Zero

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet.

I was looking through your cartoons. I forgot about this cartoon and how amazing it is. Thanks, I think I should make a note to watch this every year :)

And yes, I turned 17 :)

Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

It's alright...

It could have been better. I never found fart jokes funny, and I think Piconjo already milked out the two dudes making out thing. I didn't laugh at any point.

Phobotech responds:

Oh well. Guess I'll try harder next time. Thanks for the review!

Dailytoon #400: Part 1 Dailytoon #400: Part 1

Brilliant work!

I can't wait for part 2 to come out!

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

You're a sap, Mr Jap

Brilliant stuff, sir. I await the next episode.

Also it's important (VERY IMPORTANT) to note that a person doesn't light a cigarette before putting it in their mouth. I mean, that small detail just KILLS this movie.

Much love
Zerostar

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

f

the only funny part about this entire movie was when you drew the hentai as mario. Other than that, I laugh. At all. Sorry, I guess it's not what I want :/

Ode to the One Ode to the One

Good for a beginner

Keep up the good work mayun

-Cris

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Bravo, Krinkels

I have had the opportunity to watch this series evolve from it's first episode. The first few episodes were great. However, I feel that the role of the protagonist changed, and it lost a touch of it's cool. At first, he was slick. He did things like hide on top of an elevator shaft to avoid gunfire from an army of soldiers who were waiting to ambush him. He was smart, intelligent, and he was human. He got hit occasionally, but he quickly turned it around into something absolutely cool.

But in the later Madness episodes, it seems his role has shifted. He is now no longer human. He's a killing machine. He is able to kill without making a single mistake. With this "improvement", he definitely lost his cool. The main character has become a lame puppet for dishing out violence.

With that criticism aside, I must admit, this is quite an insane cartoon. I could only imagine the FLA being layer hell. A lot of this cartoon was the same madness we all have come to know, and as such, I was becoming absolutely bored out of my mind. Even the predictable losing when he meets his main adversary wasn't enough to keep me entertained.

What did catch my eye, and why I am giving this an 8/10 instead of lower due to the gross level of unoriginality, is the axe scene. It was composition heaven as blood would fly from every major point on the screen outwards (google "rule of thirds" if you want to understand what I'm getting at). It was pure artistry in motion, and yet, it was an axe massacre. It was the only scene I found absolutely clever and aesthetically pleasing. Every other scene was a bore, but that scene definitely made up for it all and made it worth sitting through the rest.

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

Misplaced Talent. It really is a shame.

In this cartoon, I see a LOT of talent and potential. However, it's incredibly sad to see it go to waste on an uninteresting cartoon with the same format as a million other collaborations (A Simple Line 2983798729875). You guys obviously spent a lot of time working on this cartoon, but it feels very misplaced, like you could have spent the time making something with a point.

Yet, even with your impressive animation, you guys show very little in terms of creativity. Sticks fighting? Things blowing up? SKATEBOARDING?! Remarkable! I've never seen ANY of these things before! :o

I expected better from something titled "The Art Of Animation". There was very little art here, but there certainly was plenty of animation.

Frontier Insanity Frontier Insanity

gggg

You bastardized a good song. And you have quite the ego if you are really worried about other sites stealing this.

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

Brilliant!

I loved it! I especially love how you failed to address any of your criticisms from TooF six but instead rehashed the same stuff again, only proving everything said in the parody absolutely correct! It only makes your fans look more rediculous when they agree with you because your statements and actions only proved everything said by the stars to be absolutely correct! Brilliant!

I definitely got a good laugh at out this!

P.S. You know I love you, Logo <3